.

Thursday, October 27, 2016

My Christmas Diary Entry

I thought it would be possible for me to lay aside every mean solar day, but being realistic, its not. Also, Im trying to enjoy the best reveal of my exchange year, so that agency less computer, less cell and less social media. I cant consider its the hold out day of the year, it went by too fast. My survive entry was or so a month ago, so I go out try to write about everything that has happened in my carriage since.\nWe put up the christmas tree and it was so much fun, it entangle like home. We played christmas unison and sang and danced while we decor take ind. Also, thithers a customs duty here in Provence, called Crèche de Noel in french. You put up these little figurines called santons and you build your make little town including virtuous Mary, Joseph and baby Jesus. I will post pictures at the destination of the entry. A weekend forward the last week of prepare, Elena (my swarm sister from Austria) and me tested devising eclairs. Needless to say, it was a disaster. exactly we had fun.\nThe next day we tried making them again with the cooperate from our soldiery parents. They were not so bad. A friend from Mexico, Sergio, came to blab me that same night, he stayed until Monday. It was expert having someone from home. Sunday we went to Aix-en-Provence and thither was christmas music and the little christmas market. It was genuinely cute. The next day my host mom told me I could rise school to spend the day with my friend so I stayed and we went to visit La Ciotat and ate a really true(p) burger at a elfin local restaurant.\nThat same week, the school had an event called Classe en Classe which consists of back up real squeamish (boys with tuxedo and everything) even the teachers. We went obtain and I found a dress and heels to wear. I almost died after wearing heels for the substantial day (okay, not really).\nFriday, the last day of school, my social economics teacher let us bring food. The whole minute we listened to music, talked and ate. She even brought a motorcar for making tea. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment